It's Saturday 25th January 2020, Welcome to!
Top 3 Recommended Sportsbooks for USA
1 $250 Welcome Bonus
2 Best odds, reduced juice
3 Online since 1996

Where To Bet NFL Conference Championship Futures?


The NFL season is always a rollercoaster and picking what teams you think will go to the Super Bowl can change from week to week. We all have our favorites and biases, but picking who is going to win the Super Bowl is really hard. Somewhat less hard is picking the Conference Champions.

The good news is you can bet on it. Picking an NFL Conference Champion is a great thing to bet on, especially when you have a team like the New England Patriots who is in there on one side seemingly every year.

This article will go in-depth on NFL Conference Championship Futures. We’ll cover how to bet them, where to bet them, and our strategy for betting them. Let’s take a look.

Where To Bet NFC Conference Championship Futures:

America: One of the top sportsbooks for betting NFL Conference Championship futures is Bovada. They always offer a ton of NFL bets during and before the season.

Canada: Sports Interaction is one of the best sportsbooks online and they have you covered when it comes to NFL Conference Championship Futures, Super Bowl bets and much more.

Everywhere Else: 888 offer nice odds on the Conference Champions and the Super Bowl winner throughout the season.

What are NFL Conference Championship Futures?

Football Deposit Bonuses

An NFL Conference Championship Future bet is a bet on what team will represent their conference in the Super Bowl. This has nothing to do with regular season record (although you do need to make the playoffs, obviously) and is just about who represents their conference in the Super Bowl.

The odds on this typically go up before the season and stay up with adjustments throughout the year. You might see a team open as a big favorite to represent their contest, but if they start slow their odds will go down.

Common NFL Conference Championship Futures Questions:

What was the biggest upset in the NFC Championship game?

This one is probably subjective, but for my money the biggest upset in the NFC Championship game came in 1998 when the Atlanta Falcons shocked the Minnesota Vikings. Minnesota was the best team in the league that year with a 15-1 record and came into this game as -11 favorites.

This game is infamous to Minnesota fans as they had the lead at the half, but allowed the Falcons to come back and tie it. They got into good field position late in the game and Gary Anderson missed his first field goal of the season that would’ve won the game. This one went to overtime and the Falcons won it on a field goal by Morten Anderson that did not miss. A true heartbreaker.

How To Bet NFL Futures:

Bovada: Click “Football” right on the top. When you see the drop down menu, check out “Futures” and go from there.

Sports Interaction: Right on the left side of the page, click “Football” and you will see a link to “NFL Futures” right there.

888: Find “American Football” from the A-Z Menu and click “Outrights”. All of the available futures will be there.

NFL Conference Championship Futures Betting Strategy:

Between 2002-2016, 53% of top seeded teams made it to the Super Bowl while 18% of #2 seeds made the Super Bowl. That’s a combined 71% of teams that had the bye winning the Conference Championship. Do your research, do your best to figure out who is going to get that top seed and pick your favorite. I prefer going best QB/best defense, but whatever works for you is the best way to go. The odds are, one of the Conferences will be won by a top-2 seed.

Variants To NFL Conference Championship Futures: